Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year from Peru

Here are some quick pics from the end of the year in Colombia. I'll update more in a bit, we're in Cusco, Peru now.
This is the stuffed man who gets burned at midnight, he´s full of sawdust and firecrackers and it´s kind of creepy.
New Year´s feast by candle light and the full moon.

Beachfront property with sound of crashing waves set to repeat and shuffle.

Surf + camp = Surfcamp

This was a store in the Lima airport. We spent 4 hours from 1-5am at the Lima International, the best time to be in an airport. Angela was impressed someone used her last name to start a botique store. Then she fell asleep in Starbucks and drooled on their couch while I surfed the net and drank too many americanos.
P.s- Calle Ocho and Pitbull is on the radio as I type- what´s with this guy??? Dejame en Paz!

1 comment:

  1. I know angela would never drool in public. I request a retract of that particular comment.

    ReplyDelete